Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

This was a BLAST!!! There are certainly some very fun things about school - Dani goes one day a week to a charter school but can particpate in a ton of things.....


She and Robert had a GREAT time. He said some of the dads were hilarious - one would dance funny to make his girls laugh and then girls would run up and hug him to make him stop!!!! It was a little dance with dessert.

These two were hard to photograph! When I did Jonas and Emma - they had a dance routine and I would have them do it and then freeze at spots...Robert and Dani were hilarious! Neither of them like pictures very much...I thought they turned out pretty darn cute though!

We had about 10 minutes - I didn't even set up lights up correctly! but it worked....

This first one is my favorite of them together....


DaddyDaughterDance_0025 repair
DaddyDaughterDance_0048 crop repairDaddyDaughterDance_0062r 5x7
DaddyDaughterDance_0024 repair

I love this last one of Dani - her dress was so pretty - such a find at Kohl's! I don't think she will ever forget this night :) There are a few more pictures on Flickr - if you click a picture, it should take you there.
DaddyDaughterDance_0069 repair

4 comments:

Kristy Wood February 21, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

That first daddy/daughter picture is DARLING!!! SO needs to be in a frame!! :0)

Mel and Annie February 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Awww!!! So adorable! I love you guys! The pics are great T!!!!

Anonymous February 22, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Oh my those were so adorable! Love the one of them laughing together!

Carri Roman February 23, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

The top photo is Priceless! So candid, so perfect!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP