Friday, June 3, 2011

April! Part 1

ummmm she walked in my office looking like this…I think it was a stamp pad…IMG_3303

 

I love the lupines…love when they bloom…IMG_3329IMG_3347

 

nanno turned 14…Jessy made cake pops for the first time!  super funIMG_4191IMG_4178IMG_4223_1IMG_4224IMG_4238

 

Steph wears the purple beanie everywhere EVERYDAY  in fact – today is June 3rd and she wore it today!IMG_4276IMG_4679

 

homemade strawberry pie – Robert's favorite

IMG_5652

I asked them to pose for my 365 project – they wrestled and messed around the entire time…

IMG_5825IMG_5827

see?

 

IMG_5850

 

then nanno says, “Here’s how it’s done Sam”…and he pulled out the smolderIMG_5841

 

finally…IMG_5845

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP