Friday, July 8, 2011

Rest of April….

I know I am behind…

 

April 2011  002

and this next picture is true – she really did this:

April 2011  003

 

April 2011  007April 2011  010April 2011  019April 2011  021April 2011  025IMG_2600j repIMG_2606j rep

Jessy hit a homerun…

IMG_7678IMG_7681IMG_7689

Drollingers came to visit – always a highlight…  Stephanie lost a tooth….

 

IMG_7697IMG_7701IMG_7706

 

how cute is Sierra????

IMG_7711IMG_7745

 

we enjoy their kids soooo much!IMG_7755IMG_7757IMG_7763IMG_7764IMG_7766IMG_7772IMG_7785IMG_7787IMG_7792IMG_7799IMG_7809IMG_7820

they are just funny – these two..

JessyLissy   007JessyLissy   011jessylissy repair

nanno played for canyon Lake middle school…

Nanno CLMS ball   003Nanno CLMS ball   009Nanno CLMS ball   004Nanno CLMS ball   011Nanno CLMS ball   012

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP