Monday, January 23, 2012

December 365

I did it – I took a picture every single day of 2011 legitimately – I am glad I stuck with it – even on days with a crazy picture – like the day I was sick below and simply shot my clock in the dark!  in 2012 I am using my iPhone cuz this was a LOT OF WORK!!  Can’t wait for my book!

 

Now that I am not doing it with my SLR – maybe I will keep this blog updated!

rejoice 335 webrejoice 336 webrejoice 337 webrejoice 338 webrejoice 339 webrejoice 340 webrejoice 341 webrejoice 342 webrejoice 343 webrejoice 344 webrejoice 345 webrejoice 346 webrejoice 347 webrejoice 348 webrejoice 349rejoice 350rejoice 351 webrejoice 352 webrejoice 353 webrejoice 354 webrejoice 355 webrejoice 356 webrejoice 357 webrejoice 358 webrejoice 359 webrejoice 360 webrejoice 361 webrejoice 362rejoice 363rejoice 364

ardos came to Brian Head this year – WHAT A BLAST!!!!!rejoice 365

1 comments:

Carri Roman January 23, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

YEA!! Thanks for teaching me to document my memories....hahaha...not that you really taught me but you inspired me to make it a priority!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP