Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jessy

Jess got her braces off. She also took pictures in this shirt for a friend's t-shirt company. It's a Christian clothing company - found-vessel.com. Not sure if they will use these pictures but I thought her teeth looked so nice!!!

You can be their fan on facebook too. (not fans of my kids, but fans of the clothing company!). This t-shirt says "for such a time as this" from the book of Esther. It's really soft - Jessy loves it! Proceeds go to fund other ministries...

IMG_1107 repair

IMG_1145 repair

5 comments:

Sara Ancich November 22, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

All I can say is WOW! What a beauty.

Kevin and Pam November 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

She is so pretty. Her eyes are amazing!

Danielle November 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Pretty teeth!

Anonymous November 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Beautiful teeth:) I remember when I got mine off I thought my teeth felt slimy since I was so used to the rough metal.

Cherie Baker Vann December 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!!! Watch out boys, here she comes! :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP