Thursday, December 10, 2009

Visiting Pioneer Woman

I actually went to a book signing!!! 

Holly found out she was coming and off we went….

Not sure why Jessy is making that weird face!!!!

 

 DSC07123 DSC07125

1 comments:

The Parsons' blog December 30, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

OK, I just got SO EXCITED by this post!! I love PW!!!!! Awesome. I love the black and white - perfect. She's so cool, that Pioneer Woman! :) I got a signed copy of her book from a friend...I'm really hoping she comes to Seattle though. So cool.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP