Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a blast this year – as the kids get older we don’t get to see the family very much so we cherish these times.  We hadn’t seen Lu and Joe since August and Robert’s sister Barb is ages!  I didn’t get my camera out much as I was cooking….but here are some shots….

 

We always play basketball this day!

   thanksgiving09_0046 thanksgiving09_0047thanksgiving09_0043 thanksgiving09_0050 

thanksgiving09_0055

It rained – how crazy!!!  and even hailed!  Jake was here from San Luis Obispo (I think – could be San Jose….) so he came with the Ardos – he was a ton of fun.  He is the son of their good friends from Chicago…I should say one of the sons – I think there are 8 or 9…Dani says 9.thanksgiving09_0005 Rthanksgiving09_0032thanksgiving09_0072thanksgiving09_0064 thanksgiving09_0065 thanksgiving09_0068   thanksgiving09_0092

More basketball at night.   Kyle finds other interesting things to do – like jump the little bike on the scooter or find the orange picker and joust…

thanksgiving09_0125thanksgiving09_0134 thanksgiving09_0100 thanksgiving09_0101   thanksgiving09_0151thanksgiving09_0079

the kids crack me up – they open the back of the car to pile in and sit while the other kids finish their round of knockout….another memory I will miss someday!

thanksgiving09_0138 thanksgiving09_0086 thanksgiving09_0154

3 comments:

Kristy Wood December 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Great rain picture!!! Looks like a fun day!! :0)

Danielle December 15, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Looks like SO much fun! Luv the rain pics. Was fun hanging out with u on Sunday! :)

Mel and Annie December 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Looks like so much fun!! I love the pic with Steph flailing in the air while everyone else is still and posing! =) and of course I like the one with Dani shooting and wearing the pants she never takes off!!! Hee hee!! =). Tell her hi for me!! And give everyone hugs! Xoxoxo

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP