Stephs Birthday At Disneyland
We went to Disneyland on Steph’s birthday with the Farrell girls….We had a great time!!! Steph got Minnie Mouse jammies, a mickey light up toy that they all see in the stores but you don’t want to buy and a big stuffed Marie kitty….
Taken with my old point and shoot…I need a new one!!!
Here she is so excited for Splash Mountain…My arm looks huge – don’t look at that….and why does my hair look pink and I am unsure of the face I am making????
She went from so happy to this – extreme worry and anxiety:
And then she cried and cried. The ironic thing is that Zoe loved it and wanted to go again and again!!! The other funny thing about Zoe is that while we were on the ride, she switched seats and sat by Stephanie…I looked back and cracked up! I know Tracy was a bit worried about her staying strapped in and sitting down!!! I don’t think she had been on a BIG ride before!! I had her go back quickly! I didn’t even think to tell her to stay put!
0 comments:
Post a Comment