Friday, April 9, 2010

Trying to Catch Up....

I'm working through my pictures.....

Bekah came over (they came to see us - it was AWESOME to have them) ...the next day (while Luke was working) Bekah spent 2 hours helping my mom program her car....They were gut laughing the entire time! Funny memory I will have forever (unless I lose my memory I guess...at least it will be on here!!) I was shooting a newborn while they were doing this..all along I thought they were playing with the girls!!!!

IMG_4499



Josh and Kimi got engaged!!!! YAY! We have been praying for Kimi for so many years - Josh is God's perfect answer to our prayers :) Can't wait for their wedding in August... This was taken in the backyard of Mike and Kristin's new house during the engagement party :)
JoshKimmi_0002 repair

This is Kimi's daughter Riley and Josh's soon to be daughter - with her cousin Paisley...
JoshKimmi_0014

3 comments:

Carri Roman April 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

I love, love your mom and her laugh. She is great. what a fun picture!!

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Hahahah. You forgot to say that Grandma was practically sitting on my lap and that we were sweating profusely since it was like 95 degrees! Grandma is a trooper and totally WANTED me to teach her how to use the technology! I loved it!

Unknown April 11, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Oh my word! Your mom is so adorable!!!

I am so excited that you guys know Josh!!! He is one amazing guy!! So happy for Kimi and Josh!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP