Sunday, April 11, 2010

All-Stars….

Still trying to catch up….February and March were super busy….Atter basketball ended, All-Stars began….Nanno’s team won their district and then the Nationals…they did NOT lose one game!  It was really super fun!!!  All-stars is over and now he is on the middle school basketball team for Canyon Lake Middle School – actually that’s kind of nice because it’s all close by!

 

I had these two pictures framed for him for his birthday….well – actually I had them mounted on foam board and printed on metallic paper – they turned out really cool…

 

 

Nanno and his coach :)

Championship team:

 

Jessy is also full swing into softball for Calvary Murriet'a’s varsity team… She wears a knee brace and a shoulder brace!

Here’s steph…just for fun!   I think this look says, “are we done yet?”    Steph actually loves all the softball games – I think she loves being outside and playing with all the kids…and possibly the snack bar….It made me recall loving to go to my two brothers games – It was fun to play at the fields…and the snack bar was great too!!!!  Steph’s hair if finally growing up – no one asks me if she is a boy anymore…

Still trying to sort through all my pictures!

Sammy’s season ended – he did really good – his coach was great (kind of interesting) but so kind and encouraging to Sammy- and Sammy did really well!  He is doing awesome in school  - loves the school and the teachers (as do I).  Daniele is continuing in softball – loving it – started hitting last game! 

 

Robert took all the kids to Brian Head but since I didn’t go, there aren’t any pictures – Jessy stayed home with me (due to softball).  It was a awesome time for Robert with the kids and Jessy and I had a blast….

2 comments:

Carri Roman April 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Super Fantastic action shots Tracy! Those are hard to get sometimes. Love Nanno's expressions. Bet they were wonderful on the metallic paper. I am tired just reading of all the the sports events you are doing. :) Whew! Busy times.

Lissy Ardo April 13, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

nanno looks like kyle in that picture!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP