Friday, May 14, 2010

Still Catching up…..

Dani got another award at school :))) sooo sweet. It was a character award (I think it was sincerity):

IMG_0890

The whole league has 9 on their uniforms for the softball girl that drown recently (maybe a year ago?).
IMG_3917 IMG_4419Steph playing at the park while Dani plays softball…

IMG_4372 IMG_4377 IMG_4378 IMG_4379 IMG_4380


Went with a few friends to check out Katie’s wedding site and find places to take pictures :) LOVE IT – and LOVE THESE TWO:

IMG_7678

Easter Morning…

IMG_8691

I feel like this is the Blindside…too bad Kyle is not 7 feet :)

IMG_8688

Katie P…so cute – we took her out in the pretty sunlight…my kids are sick of pictures but she was ready and willing!IMG_8935rep

friends since birth – I LOVE these four boys….IMG_8744

Twins like us Mommy’s….

IMG_8817 IMG_8719 IMG_8846

Nice tattoo on Zoe…getting a lecture :)

IMG_8865 IMG_8890

Still have lots to catch up :)))) xoxoxoxox More pics from Easter, more from softball, the trampolene, Nanno’s 13th birthday party…but now..off to eat ice cream :)


0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP