Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trampolene Fun

The best neighbors around the corner...I think these girls are going to have the BEST summer together. They have been together everyday this week! These pictures were taken a month ago... I’m just still trying to catch up!

 

The girls are the same age and get along AMAZINGLY.  We feel so blessed! IMG_0455 IMG_0470 IMG_0521 IMG_0536 IMG_0562 IMG_0578

 

IMG_0597 

 

In this next sequence they were supposed to hold hands and jump off.  Gracie didn’t do it – see her on the trampolene?  poor steph – she hit the grass with her face!

IMG_0616 IMG_0617 IMG_0618 IMG_0621 IMG_0630

2 comments:

Sara Ancich June 9, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

i know someone else who is going to have the best time over there in the next few days. enjoy.

Unknown June 9, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

sara - he is SOOOOO cute and so much fun to have! we are having a blast!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP