Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nanno’s 13th Birthday Party

Nathaniel had 13-15 boys (YES THAT’s right – i just can’t remember if it was 13 or 15) spend the night for his 13th birthday.  It was super fun.  I didn’t get a group picture!  There were boys and things everywhere…and trash.  Of course they played basketball and ping pong, wrestled - played video games etc.  They watched Forever Strong when they went to bed.  Nathaniel has made GREAT friends at school this year.  We feel very blessed with his friendships from church and school and the neighborhood. 

 Nannos Party_0008 Nannos Party_0046 Nannos Party_0161 Nannos Party_0192

I caught Kyle watching the Chipmunks inside….

Nannos Party_0200 Nannos Party_0224 Nannos Party_0286 NannosParty_0362 Nannos Party_0195 Nannos Party_0202Nannos Party_0291 Nannos Party_0292Nannos Party_0290NannosParty_0340  NannosParty_0351 NannosParty_0371NannosParty_0369

 

the next day….NannosParty_0316NannosParty_0314

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP