Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random February

did these at web quality – so they load fast for me…trying to catch up on pictures Smile

 

Watching Roxy get her shots…I love the look on her face!

IMG_2146

Steph’s K teacher:

IMG_3947r

friends at school:

IMG_3949IMG_4056

more valentine photos on photo blog…she did  this pose herself..usually does…

IMG_4074 angel milk

 

Went to Ily’s baby shower…IMG_4218

The laughing one reminds me of classic Ily – she is always laughing.  That’s her husband Ryan on the right.  He is an awesome guy – incredibly nice – just like Ily and her family…they live in Oregon or so.  I think her baby is due in April…

IMG_4240IMG_4255

He is totally taller than her…she doesn’t look much different than when Sam was born!IMG_4272

traditional birthday picture on sam’s 15th bday (Feb 5) – we always take a group shot –I must have tons!

IMG_4285 blush

The foot is Steph’s – she stuck it in front of my camera one time when I was trying to get a pic of her! 

IMG_4229_1IMG_4376IMG_4391_1_1

played with karsten and bryson

IMG_4404

 

First practice – wanted to wear Nanno’s hat.  It fell off everytime she ran..

IMG_4421

 

Posing for my picture of the dayIMG_4454Dodson Climb1

No glasses on Dani – she finally got contacts..she’s so happy!  They are working on their science projects.  For some reason they were all hyper.  I love having this schoolroom where we can all work together. 

IMG_5645

 

IMG_5648

 

This is her personality most of the time…IMG_5649

 

jumping for pic of the dayIMG_5653IMG_5654

 

girls thought this was funny – so we tried to get the balls flying out – but the flash stops motion…so it didn’t really work but they are funny!IMG_5664_1IMG_5666

 

He just looks cute I think.  oh to be so skinny

IMG_5671

 

pic of the day one of the days in February – well the 38th day of the year haha– boston’s love licking!

rejoice 38

 

Used this for my pic of the day instead of the jumping ones above – he worked so hard on this…rejoice 44 web

3 comments:

Miller Family February 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Love the one of the pencil going up her nose!! :)

Carri Roman February 18, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

Who else's foot would it be? :)

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

Are you selling your home?!?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP