Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stephanie’s Softball Practice

I reduced these to web quality so they would load fast – tell me if they look bad on your screens.  I figure if I end up making a book , I will just transfer my full pictures to the book ….

 

    IMG_5733IMG_5734IMG_5745

IMG_5746

 

 

sees me with the camera and poses:

IMG_5753

looks at me instead of who she is throwing too Smile

IMG_5758IMG_5760

oops

IMG_5762

 

 

Step AND….

IMG_5763

 

Throw…IMG_5764

 

 

determined to win every time…IMG_5779 repairIMG_5779IMG_5783

Running the bases – spaces them out and then tells them to catch the person in front of them…she gets super close…

IMG_5790

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP