Saturday, April 16, 2011

March Part 1

coloring on the back of the science fair project – Dani is SO Great with Stephanie – she is going to be an awesome Mom some day….

IMG_2731

 

Jessy took her driving test:

Jessy looks panicked here!!!  It wasn’t giving me too much confidence as she drove away…

IMG_3515

 

Off she goes….I prayed!

IMG_3519

 

Woo hoo!!  It has been so AWESOME that she can drive herself to practice – I can’t believe the difference.  She actually gets sick of driving!!!

 

I blanked out the license…it really is her license Smile

IMG_3769

IMG_3771

Always fun to have visits from Cassie, Mazie and Nolan…IMG_4129

 

The Green Hornet:IMG_4136

 

AT the beginning – like right here – I had to whistle constantly to get her to pay attention….I don’t really have to do that anymore…IMG_4149

Her favorite thing to do is run in from the outfield – it' is super funny – she runs so FAST with a huge grin on her face

IMG_4166

 

Tina and Jonny came for a visit…I I think it was their spring break.  My dad is HILARIOUS!  I think this is Robert’s birthday…IMG_4922j repIMG_4924IMG_4927j

She hits a lot – so fun!

IMG_4994j rep

2 comments:

oodlesuvfun April 16, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

YAY!

Anonymous April 18, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

You guys have a blessed family. The small glimpse of the full glories of God!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP