Monday, April 25, 2011

Steph’s award at School | March 2011

Parker shooting backwards…I think he made a bunch!3 SRA   002

 

Stephanie has wanted to win an award the whole year – she kept telling Robert that she was trying so hard to be good – that she smiled at everyone – it was the cutest thing to hear her talk about it!   I think she finally gave up hope – I think she even told Robert she was sure she wouldn’t win that day.3 SRA   0043 SRA   006

 

Parker got the award this month too!  They were watching him doing something…singing maybe?3 SRA   0213 SRA   0263 SRA   029

 

Look at her hands clinched together!3 SRA   031

She heard her name and ran up there so fast, I think she wanted to get there before they could change their mind!

3 SRA   032

I can tell by the tilt of her head AND the smiles on the teacher’s faces that STEPH is grinning from ear to ear!

3 SRA   037

She was sooo cute and happy and we are so thankful that she has been trying so hard in school.  I know it takes a lot of effort for her to sit still!!!!

3 SRA   0413 SRA   045

 

She got the award for discretion which made us laugh….Praying she really has it Smile))

2 comments:

Hannah Sivilay April 26, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

This is so so precious! She has grown up so much! I am so proud of her!

Tracy April 29, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Okay, she is about the cutest thing! I laugh at your comments about sitting still and the effort. Can relate to that with Macy. It's so neat when they give such great effort and can be awarded! Go Steph!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP