Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going back to May 2010

Just wanting to catch up for my blog book!!!  Just cuz these guys are so cute…I got a new lens and was walking around snapping pictures….

 IMG_9285 IMG_9288 IMG_9289 IMG_9302

Just love this next picture from softball – jessy edited this obviously :)

IMG_9940j repair

This next pic was a school project for Jessy- she did four of these – she used Photoshop to show Alexander the Great taming his horse.  She had Nanno pose on the driveway in various positions – so cool huh?  Maybe I will post them all if enough of you (or all two of you) want to see them…let me know!

Untitled-1 final

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP