Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Disneyland!

Had a surprise visit from the Drollingers on Labor Day…I knew they were coming at some point but wasn’t sure – how fun that it was labor day!… and then we met them at Disneyland on Tuesday :))) So much fun!!!!

On the way in we saw lots of characters…Steph wanted to get to the rides so we only hugged two….Minnie had a long line (well not long for Disneyland but long for Stephanie!

 

 IMG_0530 IMG_0531

Then we went to Fantasy Land and Steph cried on most of the rides – they are all scary.  It was torture for her.  She’s not afraid of speed – just afraid of scary things.  Like Mr. Toad and Pinocchio…

 

IMG_0534IMG_0536IMG_0535 

We hung out with Maga (Rachel’s mom who I love dearly) and Kyle and Amanda – who are Rachel’s nephew and niece –they are the sweetest kids and we had a blast.  They are really loving and it was fun to watch their relationship together.

IMG_0538IMG_0549

Rachel’s mom was such an example to me when Rachel was in high school.  I learned a ton from her.  Even how she treated me as a staff member.  She was just the best.  She is an amazing Grandma as well….except that she bought the kids churros, ice cream and cotton candy….

IMG_0547 IMG_0548 

Poor John was really sick – you can tell in his eyes.  He is supposed to hike 38 miles at 10,000 feet in 24 hours…not sure he will make it.

 

IMG_0550

 

Sierra exhausted.  That’s not a drink in Steph’s hands…although it looks like one – it’s a Dole Whip….

IMG_0551  IMG_0555

She looks kind of drunk…but she’s not – hahahaha.

IMG_0552

I just love this family….We woke Sierra up for Small World – she’s still yawning…

IMG_0560 IMG_0563

I wonder what Steph is thinking here – she’s such a ham…

IMG_0562

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP