Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Rest of My Vacation Pictures….

well – not the rest but a bunch more….I can’t possibly post all I took but I do want some in the book!

NO particular order…..

Tubing is always the biggest highlight!!

IMG_2091pp

we found a buried rock – we were trying to look stranded…i don’t think we accomplished it!! we laughed too much!

IMG_2104 IMG_2198tdw IMG_2263 IMG_2287j repair IMG_2338j repair IMG_2383j crop IMG_2428j repair

IMG_2524j repair IMG_2542j repair2 IMG_2638

IMG_2654

IMG_2675r

IMG_2681 IMG_2703 IMG_2707

IMG_2717 IMG_2718 IMG_2719

IMG_2722

IMG_2725

IMG_2727 IMG_2735 IMG_2738

IMG_2750 IMG_2766 IMG_2772

IMG_2789 IMG_2800 IMG_20921

IMG_2895 IMG_2904 IMG_2920

IMG_2922J

IMG_3004 IMG_3005 IMG_3037 IMG_3127 IMG_3709 IMG_3713 IMG_3717 IMG_3723 IMG_3725 IMG_3728 IMG_3731 IMG_3736 IMG_3739

patty wanted pictures of kristine walking – we laughed so hard!!!! not sure what look we were going for….

IMG_3755 IMG_3780

tubing makes me laugh so HARD…

IMG_3789

IMG_3790j rep

IMG_3795j rep IMG_3797 IMG_3858

IMG_3930 IMG_2813IMG_3945

IMG_4001

IMG_4037

IMG_4056 IMG_4058 IMG_4060

IMG_4074 IMG_4296

IMG_4322j rep IMG_4326

1 comments:

Annie G. October 25, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

these are great, T! Love them!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP