Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 5 Vacation.... July 13th


I am trying to go in order of date on the pictures - maybe my accounting degree makes me want things chronological???

Anyway I still plan to make a book....so I like the dates.

Tubing is probably the most fun part of Powell - it is sooo much fun to watch them all tube and try to get pictures.

Steph in the boat SAFE with her flag :) This was actually taken July 11th but I liked the editing Jessy did :)

IMG_1066j repair

Okay...back to July 13th..
Always love the faces:
IMG_1630

What cracks me up about this next one as that they are both looking at me!! Finding that camera!!!!
IMG_1640

No one got hurt - don't panic! I couldn't believe it when I saw this picture later!


IMG_1649j rep2

I love the color on this next one!
IMG_1671j repair

IMG_1690j repir
IMG_1674
IMG_1879j repair
IMG_1654j repair


Emy captured this next one - we edited it a bit...love the water on the side...

IMG_1836j repair

We convinced the boys to watch Jane Eyre - they were so into it. I actually can't remember if this was Jane Eyre or North and South - we made them watch that too!! hahahaha
IMG_1909

2 comments:

Miller Family July 30, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Whats funny about the last pict is it looks like no one is even watching the movie! ha

Anonymous August 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

What a life these kids have! What a LUCKy life!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP