Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3

Lots of boogie boarding....
IMG_0702

and tubing...this is kyle west...
IMG_0710

Went to the Marina for ice cream and tubed on the way:
IMG_0728

there was a swim area:
IMG_0737

We all drove to a Canyon and explored - found a rock climbing rope....so fun. Robert and I carved our initials in this same spot 20 years ago but couldn't find them. How sad that it has been so long that it eroded!!!! hahahahaha We both are 99% sure it's the same spot.

IMG_0740

IMG_0806

IMG_0841r

IMG_0847

The Wests:
IMG_0856
Kyle took this :)
IMG_0753
Jessy learning to drive on way home:
IMG_0865troybw

1 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten July 22, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Great pics as always!!!! I want that one picture of the brown rocks with the blue water and sky blown up! It's gorgeous!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP