Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 4 Vacation

Actually the day before...IMG_1207j repair

Ardos and Dempseys came on Sunday - we called it Full Throttle Sunday!

he is so cute no??? I love his smile and sweet personality. I can't remember why he is laughing but the Ardos ALWAYS laugh...
IMG_1224

Tubing Pics

IMG_1326processIMG_1334IMG_1343IMG_1389j repair
Jonny has brought this hat for the past 7 years. It says Captain Vacation. Whenever it fell off, Robert would yell, "WILSON!!!"
IMG_1288

1 comments:

Michelle July 22, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Love all these pictures! Loved the Ardos and Dempseys! Steve is now changing his mind about moving out of Cyn Lake. He loves you guys! :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP