Sunday, June 10, 2007

Disneyland


Went to Disneyland. If you care to see pics...




It was my parents 47th Anniversary! They came, didn't hang out much, but we did go on Small World with them and something in Ca. Adventure.


We scored fast passes - we found the man in the white vest (did you know to look for him?) He has presents!! We had fast passes to all the good rides. It was awesome because it was SUPER crowded. We had the best time ever.


School is over - YEA!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP