Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dodson Restaurant




Sammy took the screen off one of the windows near the backyard - the girls (Dani and Steph) set up a private table. Sammy served them through the window. He brought them drinks and chips and salsa. It was so cute! We ended up eating dinner out there but the little girls stayed at their private table - and of course, Sammy served them through the window. We now have lots of flys in the house but that's okay!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP