Saturday, July 7, 2007

Dani and lice...

I was thinking today of a past funny story -

Jessy had lice pretty badly about 4 years ago - so Dani was 3 1/2 or so. I had to go to the laundry mat to wash everything - Dani goes with me everywhere I go so of course she was with me that day - a lady there says, "oh did you just get back from a fun vacation?" with a beautiful happy smile on her face.

I say, "no, actually my oldest daughter had lice and I'm just being careful by washing everything." I could see the look on the lady's face change quickly from her happy vacation asking face to a concerned and worried face.

Dani chimes in, "My mom has it too! But not me! I didn't get it, But my mom sure did. My brothers don't have it either, just my mom and Jessy!"

The lady literally took a step back in a sort of panic and didn't talk to me the rest of the time - well I should say, she didn't come near me!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP