Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lots going on in the past 2 weeks or so...

Highlights!Leanne came to visit - this is her baby girl Sierra. I think this was right before Jessy left for Kansas.
Of course we picked up our doggy! Poor dog, Steph wants to hold it all day.



My cousin John's kids (Stephanie and Jonny) came to visit with my Aunt Johnye. It was awesome to see them. I haven't seen Jonny in YEARS! We had a great time - the visit was too short and Jessy wasn't here (she was in Kansas).

We met my cousin Julie and her kids at the beach, with my parents, my aunt and even my dad's brother, Uncle Eddy. I didn't have my camera b/c my little one was in Kansas - it's hard to bring my good one to the beach. That was also a blast.

My brother Steve and his family came to visit. They were on their way to a family reunion in Oregon. They ended up seeing 30 of their 33 cousins on the trip plus aunts, uncles etc. - stopping on the way at our house for 3 days, then onto Joan's family's reunion in Oregon, then Scott's on the way home, ending up at our home to pick up their new doggy!



Family Pics!

Papa and Grandma come to visit a lot - this is Dad's best friend Steph!


Rachel came today (Wednesday) with her boy Andrew! He's 18 months but as big as steph! She's funny because she acts like she's so much older - she treats him so sweet but talks to him like he's a baby - it's hilarious! When he got here, she asked him in a high voice with a sweet smile, "would you like to see my room?" Like she' s a teenager babysitting a young child! John is on a business trip so he is not here - We miss you John!



We took a bike ride to the campgrounds. They were sooo cute in the trailer munching on pretzels!

1 comments:

Drollingers July 28, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

I missed you guys too...I can't wait to come down there when we're all together again, and maybe get the Bubsy out on the skimmer!

Thanks for lovin on my wife and son.

-John D.

Thank you again so much for having us. We loved being there! Miss you guys already. Thanks for everyone's help with Drew.

Rach

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP