Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Picture of Roxy




We visited Roxy today - actually Pauley, Max and the Wests visited their puppies too. We may become weird dog owners!! Roxy was biting shoes and licking but she is soooo cute even if Holly thinks she is not going to be.... Michelle's dog was whining. Pauley's was fine! My brother Steve's dog was sleeping and sweet...

1 comments:

Natasha July 29, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

She is so cute! It would be fun to get our Bostons together to play! Tasha

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP