Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

A bunch of friends came over - we had dinner and then went trick or treating!



Bria, Jenna and Dani - Bria and Dani were pirates...not sure what Jenna was! Maybe a Bratz doll?



The older kids. Jessy was Sharpay, Annika was Gabriella - the rest were ??? not sure~!



Sam, Nanno and their friends! Sam and Nanno were baskteball players...Nanno has a fro! not sure how to say it (?)



Sharpay and Papa...



Dani had a great costume - a pirate princess type of costume - she looked so pretty!



A single shot of Jenna - so cute!



Sharpay



Noah riding a turkey!



The damage....My word did they get a lot of candy!!!

7 comments:

Drollingers November 1, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

fun!! Wish we could have been with you again this year. Remember last year D-land with the Shacks.

Miller Family November 1, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Great costumes! dani looks so cute! Jessy love the hair!

Hannah Sivilay November 1, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

someone gave them a squeeze-it??? man trick or treating has gotten a whole lot healthier than when i was a kid.

Unknown November 2, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

hannah - what's so funny about the squeeze it is that they all drank them while we were trick or treating - they were sooo thirsty!! we were thankful to have it - healthy? NO - full of sugar!!!!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten November 2, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

I love the picture of the boys and cute Sammy just standing there smiling! I love that boy!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten November 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Oh and this might be a dumb question but who is Sharpay??? I'm getting old I think! Jessy looks cute as a blond.

Unknown November 2, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

sharpay is in High School Musical!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP