Friday, November 7, 2008

Typical Day Around Here for Sam


Sammy is always fixing something. He is hilarious - he can fix anything! Robert thinks he is going to buy an old car and he and Sammy are going to fix it up. That sounds great and all except that I picture that old car just sitting around and Robert having no time to do it!! At this rate though, we should just let Sammy get it and take it apart!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Rose November 7, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

That's funny. My Sammy is the exact same way. In fact yesterday I came home from the store and he (withough anyone asking him to do it) had fixed the sliding door screen that had been off for a while and he fixed the lock on the slider door that had been broken for at least a year. It's nice having another handy man in the house that's not so busy.

Lissy Ardo November 8, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

hahah oh sam pot.....thats so funny.
what are all the letters on the side?

Unknown November 8, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

the basketball hoop - or the padding around the pole!

Michelle November 9, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

he is so funny!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP