Sunday, November 9, 2008

Steph is 4 - November 9, 2008

Today was so much fun. Steph turned 4. She wore a pretty sparkly dress to church (Uncle Scott spoke which was awesome!) - then we came home (with all the Ardo's and Grandma and Papa) and had lunch and just hung out. She got a baby and a cradle, some legos, some skates, Kung Fu Panda ... and then fell asleep! We love you Steph!

5 comments:

Wendy Penberthy November 9, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Happy Birthday Steph! You are such a big girl! We love you!

Leanne November 10, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!! We love you wild girl!
Thanks for playig with us on Saturday!
Love, Elijah & Sierra

Miller Family November 10, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Happy B-day to my bestest friend!! Love Parker

Cherie Baker Vann November 10, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

happy birthday stephanie!!!

I am Mom November 10, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Bria and Mrs. Rweddnik love you too!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP