Friday, November 21, 2008

Wicked Backstage

We went to wicked - just the girls and Emy with the Dempsey girls and a friend. I had promised Dani a long time ago that if she got through the talent show at school (she was singing "Popular"), that I would take her to see Wicked. We finally went last Sunday night.

We were so excited to find out that Megan Hilty and Eden Espinosa were back in the cast - they were the MAIN stars!! We had 8th row center - it was UNBELIEVABLE - incredible music - costumes etc.....

Kari sent a note requesting to visit Megan (Galinda) after the show and she accepted (Rick has worked with her before)...

Anyway she was so gracious - took us in her dressing room for a long time -showed us all her costumes - told stories about the show and then toured us around the Pantages - on stage, backstage - all the props...trap doors.

It was a memorable and fun night!!! Thanks Dempseys!











3 comments:

Leanne November 22, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

WOW< WOW< WOW!!!! What an experience! They will remember this forever!

Sara Ancich November 23, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

You are all so lucky. Just seeing the show is the BIGGEST treat...and then to go backstage?? What a blast.

Drollingers November 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Awesome!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP