Dani’s birthday
I took Dani to Disneyland for her birthday- she scored because I thought Disneyland closed at 6...since she was in school (it was crazy hair day…), we went after school - SO I thot we would only have a couple of hours...I booked a hotel room! It was open till 11! We left around 8:30 and went to the hotel to gear up for the next day! We had so much fun! We did whatever she wanted and ate wherever she wanted! I think I gained 10 pounds!!! We also shopped so she could spend her Disney money. She really wanted Minnie ears – that is the first thing we purchased. She bought a cute tinkerbell bag and some jewelry. I think she still has money left! I bought her a parasol...
We took Dani’s point and shoot. This is on….hhhmmm maybe Thunder Mountain? We took 1,000,000 self portraits all over the whole park. A lady asked if we wanted her to take our picture – we let her but it was a boring picture…
I know my eyes look freaky in this picture but I thought it was funny! Dani looks buff! Tje people ahead of us in line has so many pins it was amazing! They were trading in line with other people.
This is after she took her cool hairdo out! She has on her new jammies from Mrs. Miller!
The next day…
Peter Pan was funny. He must get paid alot to wear that outfit!

5 comments:
OM goodness, HOW FUN!!! Looks like you two had a blast.
So fun! You guys build so many fun memories w/ your kids, I love it!
I love the jammies from Mrs. Miller! Too cute!!
she will never forget this day Tracy.
loved these pictures! so glad dani is doing well at the school too...not surprised she is a great student :)
miss you both tons!
Post a Comment