Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Bookends

When I have a photoshoot - I always test the light with whoever is in the room - I love this picture!!!   Wish Dani was in it :(

6 comments:

Sara Ancich September 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Would ya look at those beeeeeeeeauties! wow.

Sandy September 20, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

That's a beautiful picture Tracy! Your family is gorgeous!!

Cherie Baker Vann September 20, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

wow. wow wow wow. lock your doors, your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! :) hahahahha Hey I'll be down there end of October for the next retreat - let's have coffee!

Hannah Sivilay September 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

your girls are so cute...the pictures you take that are to just "test the light" always come out so good.

Mel and Annie September 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Oooh my word! love it!

Drollingers October 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Beautiful. Miss them.

I left a commment for you on my blog, under yours. ( :

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP