football, hot air balloons and twins day
Not must to post – NOT that there is not a lot going on….Just not a lot of pictures happening!! I am in the car a lot. School is going well…Dani’s teacher is transferring to the 5 day program so we are sad. Nathaniel is playing flag football. He sat in the grass and got attacked by red ants – I have never seen anything like it. It’s like he has a disease! Poor guy – they itch sooo bad. Tomorrow is his first game (he is playing for the school).
We went to Taylor Dempsey’s foot ball game….Here he is recovering a fumble: I think he recovered 2 this game. He is the one going in from the right side and getting the ball…
I had my camera in the trunk for this picture…pulled it out …snapped the picture and realized my exposure was way off because I hadn’t reset it…oh well! Too bad it wasn’t set right…I tried to tweak it…
This is Dani’s friend Annie – they dressed up as twins for twin day…so cute!
I shot a preschool this week (pictures obviously) – I took about 40 children – so much fun. Photos will be on my photoblog. You can click the link on the top. My friend Jodi owns and runs the school – she is amazing. The biggest thing I noticed is how happy all the kids were. She does an amazing job. Jessy came with me – we had a great time.
1 comments:
(pictures obviously) that was funny
- that hot air balloon over the lake is gorgeous...even prettier than over the vineyards
Post a Comment