Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a Quick Update

We have been sooo busy – I realize this has been boring…so here is what is going on….

 

Two weeks ago Steph told her Sunday School class that Robert was a farmer.  This past week she told them I was having a baby…I asked her why and she said she thought I was????  hhhmmmmm

 

Nanno has been playing flag football – it has been a blast – he plays for Santa Rosa – his school….He joined the team late and has had a great time (he joined late because he started school late due to being on a waiting list.)

He plays intense the whole game – he scores lots of touchdowns and just loves it.  His teacher is his coach – I just love his teacher – he is so nice and he loves Nanno – so that is good!  Nathaniel had his chance to move to the name “Nathaniel” on the first day of school…when he came home we asked him what he said his name was and he said, “Nanno!” – so I guess he will forever be Nanno- I love it because to me his is Nanno!  His friends made fun of him in this picture (his teacher printed it up on some tickets) – they call him, “Got Nanno?” because it looks like he has a milk mustache…

I simply notice his white eyebrows!

Jessy is playing volleyball – she loves the girls and has had a good time but they never win – it has been very frustrating…

  

This is Aaron (Shack)– he spent the night a week ago or so and got ready for football – he looked so cute I grabbed my camera ….love this picture!!!!  When Beth sees this, she is going to want it!!  I think I’ll text her…Isn’t he handsome???  This is sitting on the garage floor – don’t forget to try this! 

4 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann October 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

ok THAT is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!! HAHAHAHAHAH But I know you look fabulous, it's just that stinker of yours has a WILD imagination!! When I was her age I told everyone stories like that all the time!! Some were doozers... hmmmm, come to think of it, yet another reason to adopt! HAHAHAHHAHA

Sara Ancich October 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

that is a fabulous picture of that little boy. garage...great idea.

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

How fun! I'm glad Nanno is on the team with the best colors;)

Hannah Sivilay October 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Oh I love your little updates! I have been meaning to catch you at church and chat, but never actually see you! I think the kids in class at church are just noticing that my belly is growing, and this last week Emily S. said "you need to exercise more and eat more protein, that will help you lose weight", and Steph came to my rescue and quickly said, "she is growing a baby in there!". Hahaha, I love little kids, they are the best!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP