Saturday, October 10, 2009

My New Favorite Funny Picture...

230 stamp

5 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann October 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

that is hilarious!

The Parsons' blog October 10, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Oh my goodness, this picture is so funny and SO CUTE! Look at that bokeh - amazing!

Irene Frankhouse October 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Waaay cute!

Beth P October 13, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Fantastic photo! I love it!

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

I LOVE THIS PICTURE... IT LOOKS LIKE ROXY DID SOMETHING BAD

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP