The Latest
School is in full swing. Sammy is in for 5 days...doing well. Dani for 2 days... Jessy has 5 classes at Confirmo... Nanno - the one who started this "I want to go to school" is the only one home...well and Steph. Nanno is first on the waiting list....
Dani received a character award for RESPECT. She had a sub for 3 weeks of school and her regular teacher for 1 week. Both teachers picked her independently of each other for the award (along with another girl Rachel who is her friend).
Kaitlyn, Savannah and Auntie Kathy came for their annual Feis in San Diego...Last year they brought Erin, this year Savannah. Such a blast!!! We snapped a quick picture before church…
5 comments:
I Kind of feel bad for the one little girl not holding an award...sad day for her.
She's so sweet! What a special award to get! I'm so happy her teachers notice how sweet she is! You must be so proud of her!! =)
hannah - that is Rachel - her Mom took her award home already!! ha ha
annie - we are so proud of her. The fact that both teachers picked her without knowing (picked them both) - is awesome.
Congrats Dani!!! The best kids always get the awards the first month. I know!
Way to go Dani!
Post a Comment