Friday, September 11, 2009

visit with friends

Leanne, Eli and Sierra came to Jessy’s volleyball game yesterday – it was stifling in the gym but we had fun anyway!!!  I couldn’t believe the difference in Sierra!!  I happened to have my camera so I took some pics in the parking lot!!!  We love you guys!!!!

IMG_0069

IMG_0056

IMG_0054bw

IMG_0082 bw   IMG_0064 eli IMG_0067 J

2 comments:

Sara Ancich September 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

YEAH!!!! These make me so happy. I love every single one. You are my idol Tracy!

Michelle September 15, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Really cute! Leanne's kids are getting big too!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP