Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Rest of October …kind of a long post….

there was a family fun festival…did I blog this already?  I love my church…and I Love stephanie! 

 IMG_5331

this is Eli…doing his best batman face…IMG_5346 

steph made it a little way and then cried…can’t remember how far Eli got but I thought this was cute of he and his dad…  Aaron and Preston raced to the top.  I think Pres won???

IMG_5359IMG_5348

We went to a Disneyland with Brooke, Kylie, Bre and the Wests (well some).  I self timed dani’s camera on someones car!  we had so much fun with these girls!  Michelle met us later…. DSC03836 DSC03839 DSC03841 DSC03842 DSC03846

 

We went to a Le Crae concert – UNBELIEVABLE GOSPEL – SOLID SOLID SOLID – IF YOU CAN GO ON DECEMBER 10…YOU SHOULD!DSC03857 DSC03858 DSC03859DSC03861

These four boy were hilarious – Jackson was standing on the stage as one point.

 DSC03860

and then Halloween – Tina, Micah and Ryan came down… such a blast.  Had a great time with friends on halloween….even though I am not too fond of the holiday it always is a blast to be with people and dress up!

Halloween2010_043Halloween2010_008 Halloween2010_004 Halloween2010_005  Halloween2010_015 Halloween2010_020 Halloween2010_023  Halloween2010_030 Halloween2010_038 Halloween2010_039 Halloween2010_041

Halloween2010_029

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP