Friday, November 12, 2010

TWINS

more to come...but I have to go...one for now....

a visit for Jessy's 16th birthday (coming up in December).

I guess I know what Jessy will look like pretty much at 30 years old... :) if you really analyze it they do look different but really - they look So so much a like!

Twins

2 comments:

Kevin and Pam November 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Is this her bio mom? She does look like her. Sweet picture.

Sara Ancich November 12, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I could cry right now. gorgeous.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP