Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

These were taken at Irvine Railroad…When I signed up for this field trip I thought we were going to a train station and seeing lots of cool trains…it was simply a pumpkin patch…now we did take a small little train ride but…..

 

anyway…we had a BLAST- fortunately!!  since we drove so far!!!!  Steph’s twin is on her right, your left.IMG_9767IMG_9764 IMG_9763    IMG_9760IMG_9771IMG_9772        IMG_9774 IMG_9777 IMG_9778   IMG_9781 IMG_9783 IMG_9784   IMG_9787  

     IMG_9794   IMG_9797 

     IMG_9799  IMG_9801 IMG_9802

IMG_9805

IMG_9806 IMG_9808IMG_9807  IMG_9809 IMG_9811

Isn’t Wonder Woman the cutest thing?  This is the first little girl Stephanie met – she told me her name was “Candle”.  Her name is Kendall.

            IMG_9812  IMG_9815 IMG_9813

IMG_9822   

Steph and her twin Mandalay

IMG_9828  

Always posing…IMG_9834

5 comments:

Miller Family November 2, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Great picts! Love the three of them in the train- ha ha.

Sara Ancich November 2, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

She just exudes personality. Great pictures.

Carri Roman November 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Well at least on the long drive Holly was in the driver's seat! haha ;)

Anonymous November 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Are you kidding me? That was terrifying!!

Anonymous November 23, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Stephanie is a crack up! I barely know her and I love her! She reminds me of my Emily....when Emily isn't being shy and silly....she's just like that!

Wonderful seeing you guys btw and finally meeting your Robert! :)

-Lyndee

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP