Saturday, October 30, 2010

Random September

Friends got baptised…

Baptim919_0003 Baptim919_0049  Baptim919_0198 Baptim919_0267 Baptim919_0285j rep Baptim919_0288j rep Baptim919_0290j rep Baptim919_0311 Baptim919_0322 Baptim919_0331 Baptim919_0339

 

Not sure…just thought the sun was pretty…IMG_0521_0356 IMG_2537

Fall Festival:

IMG_5318j rep IMG_5331 IMG_5336

Steph cried…Preston didn’t!

       IMG_5350 IMG_5362

IMG_5366

 

Swimming with the Drollingers…

 IMG_8575

    IMG_8577 IMG_8588

 

Learning to swim…

IMG_8589IMG_8580  

They came over for a work bbq – my paper was set up in the garage…I threw them in there…well not literally.  I should have done everyone but they were early and I was hosting…so cute huh???

WorkParty_0012 repair WorkParty_0026repaircrop

 

IMG_7239

Woo hoo – I am almost caught up.   Now I am going to go back and change all my dates so they are in order in my book :))))

 

xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP