Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daniele’s 11 year old birthday party

Thanks everyone for coming.  We love you Daniele!!!

 

Dani was waiting for this party forever!  She had Aaron Coyle come and do a magic show – it was a huge success.

 

xoIMG_8223

     IMG_8219  IMG_8250 

          IMG_8269 IMG_8309 IMG_8320 IMG_8324 IMG_8345 IMG_8348

IMG_8395

look at steph jumping in the picture below!

IMG_8401 

 

IMG_8447

     IMG_8421 IMG_8470 IMG_8484 IMG_8519

IMG_8524

IMG_8528 IMG_8530 IMG_8546 IMG_8557 IMG_8558 IMG_8559 IMG_8560 IMG_8562 IMG_8563 IMG_8565 IMG_8566

                       IMG_8568 IMG_8570 IMG_8572

2 comments:

Joan October 27, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Great pictures.

Mommy Roth October 28, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Cute pics, I love the one where Steph is leaping into the pool smiling trying to get into the picture :). What is the color of the walls in the room where you had the streamers and balloons? We still haven't painted our cream walls since we moved and it's so overwhelming finding a lighter shade of khaki.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP