Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Interrupt This Program….

I will still work on my vacation photos…but…..

Steph started Kindergarten!!!!

IMG_4686 IMG_4691 IMG_4695 IMG_4696 IMG_4704

Parker went on the first grade but they played together the whole time at lunch…

IMG_4714 IMG_4715 IMG_4723 IMG_4725

Steph is supposed to have a skirt or dress on but it hadn’t come in the mail yet. I found these bermuda shorts at Target….

IMG_4732 IMG_4736

Steph was moving and light was low but they are so cute I had to post it! Dani was really excited for her….

IMG_4738

And just because she makes me laugh…

IMG_4743

5 comments:

Carri Roman August 13, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

OM goodness the first picture of her is priceless...but then again when does she not take a priceless photo. TOO cute. Love the socks, shoes, and shorts together. Aw, now I wish Daniel was there. What fun. Maybe next year! :)

Hannah Sivilay August 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Ridiculous cute!

Anonymous August 13, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Her little belt and socks are too cute! She could be in a magazine.
Rachael Clark

Anonymous August 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

I like that I can see you in Holly's glasses taking the picture:)

Michelle August 15, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Love the Goose! She looks like a kinder pro!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP