Friday, October 22, 2010

Visit with the Hurley Family

This was a HUGE blessing for us – we had the privilege of hosting them at our home. We mostly hung out to give them somewhat of a break from their extremely busy schedule – one day we went on the boat – Danielle and I got a lot of time together – shopping, talking and hanging out. It was such an encouragement to me and I made a new and very dear friend. Can’t wait until we do it again! I didn’t take a lot of pictures because we just talked and talked and talked and laughed and laughed and laughed…. Shannon reminded me of Robert – played a ton with the kids – always fun…. When I remember the time I am sad I don’t have more pictures. I need to go get a little point and shoot!!!!!

Shannon’s ministry website is: SOS Ministries – PLEASE GO SUPPORT HIM – WHAT THEIR FAMILY DOES THERE IS AMAZING!!!!!! He has some great things on the website too for new believers – bible studies you can do with them etc….I believe it’s called Quest for Truth – search it…

Here’s some pics from the boating day….

HurleyDayatLake002 HurleyDayatLake005 HurleyDayatLake007 HurleyDayatLake008 HurleyDayatLake010 HurleyDayatLake009HurleyDayatLake017 HurleyDayatLake019 HurleyDayatLake024 HurleyDayatLake025 HurleyDayatLake026 HurleyDayatLake033 HurleyDayatLake040 HurleyDayatLake042HurleyDayatLake046


Shannon and Danielle – I have lots more pictures of the kids wakeboarding! I will send them to you – along with Emma’s pretty pictures.

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP