Thursday, October 21, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Such a blast to have everyone together the next day – except Jonny – he was in Hawaii on his senior trip.

 

Steph doing her favorite thing…and Kyle acting like Incredible Hulk.

 MemorialDay2010_0001MemorialDay2010_0022 MemorialDay2010_0004 MemorialDay2010_0011 MemorialDay2010_0021 

Twins and Dani – Dani always in the middle ….

MemorialDay2010_0024

MemorialDay2010_0037 MemorialDay2010_0038 MemorialDay2010_0040 MemorialDay2010_0044 MemorialDay2010_0052 MemorialDay2010_0111 MemorialDay2010_0126 MemorialDay2010_0128j repair MemorialDay2010_0142 MemorialDay2010_0144 MemorialDay2010_0146 MemorialDay2010_0151  MemorialDay2010_0158MemorialDay2010_0159

teaching Roxy to swim…

MemorialDay2010_0163 MemorialDay2010_0165 MemorialDay2010_0178

Steve’s dog (roxy’s sister) – not roxy – Roxy is a chicken…

MemorialDay2010_0187

 MemorialDay2010_0053

This looks safe:

MemorialDay2010_0073 

surfing:

MemorialDay2010_0101

I am sure Sammy won….MemorialDay2010_0137

Sisters…Roxy looks panicked.

MemorialDay2010_0175 

Stephanie was still in the Jacuzzi…waiting for her to come take a picture!

MemorialDay2010_0209

Not sure where Jessy and Lissy were while we were all swmiming but they came out for pictures!

Everyone but Jonny – even the little dog made it in…we can call her Jonny….

MemorialDay2010_0193rdark

Steve is holding up the dog!  They all look so white!  Summer must not have happened yet.

MemorialDay2010_0201 

Not sure why I put this picture in…it cracked me up.

MemorialDay2010_0208 MemorialDay2010_0215 

Jessy did something funky to this one – so cute!  I was standing on the balcony.. I love these kids…and Jonny!

MemorialDay2010_0231j repair


0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP