Thursday, October 21, 2010

Misc June

I’m still catching up…I even have some vacations pictures to still post!!! I am hoping to make a blog book although I am a year behind – have to do 2009 first!

We had the privilege of babysitting Eli for a couple days…. we had so much fun, I didn’t pull out my camera enough!!!! MiscJune006 MiscJune023 MiscJune025 MiscJune035 MiscJune036 MiscJune047 MiscJune049

Nanno played for the Canyon Lake Middle School Basketball team:

IMG_3358 IMG_3359 IMG_3394

Holly and I had a shower for Kimmi…so much fun!

KimmiShower030KimmiShower039KimmiShower026


2 comments:

Drollingers October 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Finally some pictures of the fam!!!

Tracy October 23, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

yay!! i'm catching up...I'm up to August :)))) and then I had actually posted some in august - dani's birthday and stephs first day of school...i think I might go back and change all the dates to put these in order when i do my book!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP