Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sammy’s 8th Grade Graduation

I had no idea 8th grade graduation would be such a big deal. I showed up in a tank top!!!

IMG_2118 IMG_2121

We were so proud of Sammy.

IMG_2123

Sammy’s first friend he met at school. Ronnie came up to him the very first day and in an extremely loud voice asked, “ARE YOU NEW HERE? I WAS NEW ONCE….” and then he proceded to be the greatest friend to him all year. When I met him again at graduation, I had tears in my eyes…He must have thought me a crazy woman.

IMG_2134

See here I am in a tank top – at least I had a little sweater over it!! You should have seen the nice outfits most of the Mom’s had on!

IMG_2142

Teacher’s and friends. The young girl is my friend’s daughter. This school has unbelievable teachers – I just LOVE it.

IMG_2146 IMG_2148 IMG_2151IMG_2153

Sammy wanted BJ’s for lunch so that’s exactly where we went :)

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP