Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stephanie & Dani

Jessy did a photoshoot with the girls while I was gone today….She made the headbands too :) IMG_4847j repair IMG_4862j repair IMG_4872j rep IMG_4872j rep2 IMG_4875j repair IMG_4882 IMG_4909j repair IMG_4938j repair IMG_4956j repair IMG_4956j repair2 IMG_4959j repair2 IMG_4971j repair2 IMG_4986j repair IMG_5048j repair2

5 comments:

Kevin and Pam August 15, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Tell Dani she looks so pretty in her new glasses! Jessy does a good job taking pictures. You must have taught her a lot! I need some lessons. :)

Michelle August 15, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

I love these! So cute! Jessy is getting so good!

I am Mom August 23, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Love them all. If she ever wants other models...Bria and Jenna are available~

Amy September 1, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

I came across your bolg from another one I read on a regular basis! Your youngest daughter looks just like young Iggie from Fried Green Tomatos! Check it out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56KDuuWeeG8&feature=related

Tracy Dodson September 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Amy! that is hilarious - do you know I have actually been told that before???? she does look like her! thanks for stopping by :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP